End of Summer Art Reflection

Pin It

Summer is almost over and I'm very happy that it was a busy time and exciting as well.   Lots of traveling, new artworks, nice relaxing weekend trips, and great community support from my fellow teammates. 
Thank you for the following bloggers, google+ friends, and especially Jessica from Creative Index for featuring me and publishing my interview in your blog! Your blog is amazing!

Read more ARTIST LOVE featuring my art here: http://www.creativeindexblog.com/




"In the right hands, a flower will always feel fresh. With my art I see inspiration in the flower, especially the elegant peonies. I strive to interpret nature and make it my own. Best of all, these will keep their bloom all year round."





"I don't sketch what I'm going to do when I begin an abstract piece. My art just flows from me, to my brush, and then to my painting.  What I leave out is just as important as what I put in."


More about my creative process, vision and plans read in my recent interview with Jessica from Creative Index  here

  • Care to share any tips that help you to stay on task and follow your creative life?
Here is my tip for today: "Do the things that frightens you most, then the rest of the day is a breeze." 



LOOKING FORWARD TO A BRILLIANT FALL AND THE LAUNCH OF MY NEW WEBSITE IN THE NEXT FEW MONTHS. 

THANK YOU FOR BEING PART OF THE JOURNEY SO FAR,
XX, LANA

No comments:

Post a Comment