The Post Project Blues

Yesterday, I finished my bohemian style inspired collection for an upcoming show in September.  I put the final touches on the last painting and cleaned my studio (oh boy! lots of paint splashes and dirty dry brushes need to throw away :)
For myself, I like this series of paintings a lot, but I'm always anxious to see the response from viewers. I posted this painting in my online store: Click here to see more



http://www.etsy.com/listing/158855277/original-painting-titled-amelia?ref=shop_home_active

http://www.etsy.com/listing/158855277/original-painting-titled-amelia?ref=shop_home_active
Amelia




I guess I hit the post project blues! So now I think I will take a break! I will take some long walks, go to yoga class, read a book (the one not yet opened from my last order)  and go to dinner and celebrate the work that is done.!  Maybe in the process I'll allow space for new ideas to grow.  And then begin the process of bringing to life new creative ideas.

How do you overcome the post-project blues?
Do you give yourself time to celebrate the small accomplishment? Share with me ... I will be happy to hear from you!
xx, Lana

No comments:

Post a Comment