FAVORITE Place By The Sea


One morning, she woke up to a note that read, "Are you ready for the beach?".....


I had the pleasure to stay in this beautiful resort in Amelia Island for a few days with my husband. From the moment I arrived at The Ritz - Carlton Resort for the first time, I knew it would be hard to leave!




Summer is over and Florida is the place to spend a nice fall season and explore sandy beaches, sun, warm ocean, and the Ritz-Carlton Resort is a perfect place to choose!

From foot rejuvenation to couples treatments to tandem massage, the professionals at the Spa are ready to rub, soak and soothe you into heaven:) I took this photo near spa sign in .... the "cupcakes" look so yummy, but it is for your body!





After a few days exploring the old and new at the resort, beach, spa, and island, I found time to sketch .... this is my humble attempt...

SUGAR AND SPICE 
Pin It


I start taking photos of various odd things after a while. There is something about the level of beauty, relaxed atmosphere, great food and happy people here that is very serene. Essentially, my desire to take photos of random things tells me that my eyes are wide open, I’m being inspired, and I’m taking everything in.







http://www.ritzcarlton.com/NR/rdonlyres/8139D230-BE13-44B2-9279-1330138FA9D0/0/Ritz_AmeliaIsland_00207_Gallery.jpg
Spa at Amelia Island


This is the official site of the Ritz Carlton Amelia Island Resort  if you would like to make your own reservation ..... extend your summer and relax!

WHERE ARE SOME OF YOUR FAVORITE PLACES TO GET INSPIRATION OR FAVORITE PLACE TO RELAX?  SHARE WITH ME IN THE COMMENTS, I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!

XX,
LANA







No comments:

Post a Comment