Happy Holidays

Pin It  Happy Holidays my friends! I'm wrapping up today for the rest of this year . I wish you and your loved ones a warm, happy, fun holiday filled with all the tasty treats your belly can handle :)  Thank you for reading and supporting my creative endeavor on this blog, as well as my artistic journey through the art world and the world in general ...... a lot of traveling this year!   It's been an amazing year personally and professionally, and I thank you for all your love and support along the way. I will be taking a break for the holidays, and I'll see you back here in 2014! 


What is Father Christmas called in other languages and in other parts of the world? I found this poster on pinterest and I think it is right for my post here. Next year will do my own:) 


Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

XOXO,  Lana

No comments:

Post a Comment