Mother's Day and What it Means to Me


Growing up in Russia my family always tried to make Mother's Day a big celebration not only for my mom, but for every woman in our big extended family.  In Russia we celebrated Woman's Day on 8th March every year and here in US this day on the second weekend in May - which also is my mom birthday this year. ...how coincident :) 
So, this is a post for her and my deepest love, appreciation and admiration to this special woman in my life! We have such a special bond - I think it's because we 've been thought so much together over the years.


lanasartstudio.blogspot.com

Happy B-Day my first friend, my best friend, and my forever friend! 


Regardless if your mom is living or not, celebrate tomorrow! Let the memories flood you with her love and laughter. I'm wishing all the Mommys of the world a very Happy Mother's Day!!!!

xx, 
Lana

No comments:

Post a Comment