Hunters Alley New Feature



On this lovely Saturday morning, after spending a fantastic week on a Caribbean cruise, I see my art featured and promoted on the wonderful site  of Hunters Alley.

Here is a link for more of my prints and prints on canvas (with a variety of sizes and contemporary frames).

But if you like to purchase original, please contact me here or here.

Also, I signed the contract for my art being shown on Bravo's upcoming episodes of "Million Dollar Listing"... woohoo...  so stay tuned for new "Miami Million Dollar Listing" starting this summer!!!!


Of course, I'm adding new art originals to my ETSY shop daily!!!!  Let me know what is happening in your world.  I would love to hear from you!  I wish everybody a happy weekend and stay tuned for new posts on my recent cruise to the Bahamas!
xx, Lana

No comments:

Post a Comment