Dior, Chanel... and More - Fragrance of Paris!

Hello My Friends! I hope your October is treating you well!  In fact, I hope it's downright inspiring!
Inspiring still life - Miss Dior 


You see, I love October because it means I'm in the home stretch.... I can celebrate my accomplishments over the last 10 months, and kick myself into gear to make the best of what's left of 2014!

Oh ...and of course, fall is my favorite season. When my dearest friends celebrating with sweaters, leggings, and everything pumpkin in New York,  I'm sweating it out on the prettiest beaches of Florida in sunglasses still. 

Cheers to a happy October, wherever you might be!
Fragrance of Paris
Dior Inspired Collection
Lana's Art Studio - French Connection 


  • I've always enjoyed guest posts about artwork  at Apartment  Therapy great info and lots of helpful tips/ sources there. 
  • I found this articles on blogging.... if you use the social media in your promotion please share with me which one works better for you. I'm still trying to figure out :)
and, as always, leave a comment and let me know what's going on with you! Happy Weekend my friends!!!! xx, Lana 

No comments:

Post a Comment