Happy December!

Hello Lovelies!

I hope you had a blessed week and nice family celebration during this Thanksgiving week (at least for those of you in the US).  Now it's time to start preparing for a lovely holiday season and getting ready for more joyful times with family and friends!

As for me I'm going to be short and sweet this week, because I'm swamped with custom orders, sales, packing and last minute freelance work.  Also, I'm really excited about my recent collaboration with large retailer ....  I cannot wait to reveal!  This is will be a lovely surprise just before the New Year!
my commission for a lovely client packed and ready to be shipped
Getting away this holiday season?  Next year I would like to return to Paris and spend a week in Provence ( but I will have to wait till June so see the beautiful  lavender season :) so in the mean time...
Paris in bloom from my trip this year
- little sparkles from Tiffany's for Christmas ... in my "Santa's list".... a girl can dream  - N'est-ce pas?
New Tiffany's store in Manhattan 
- it never hurts to dream about a far away destination or shopping on 5th Avenue in NYC
New Custom Illustration for client I completed last week
.... What is your dream destination? Share with me.... and for now my favorite quote:
" Painting is silent poetry, and poetry is painting that speaks" - Plutarch.
I hope you can see my story from my paintings... my dreams, and my inspiration... so go ahead dream up your next vacation, and make it happen! - xx, Lana

No comments:

Post a Comment