Lost dear friend and companion


 
Starting this week with a ton of catching up to do as last week we lost a dear friend, our little dog Nikki (in the foreground in the picture above).  If you follow me, you probably know she was with me for 17 wonderful years, but unfortunately the time had come to say goodbye.  I am reminded that Father Time is undefeated and in this case it is surely true.  She was my walking partner and sweet companion for all those years and we all will miss her a lot! 
I had to take a few days off to regroup. Though I must admit, staying distracted and busy helps me to somehow begin to get past our loss, otherwise I would be overwhelmed thinking about how sad it really is to lose her.  The grieving process is difficult but necessary, otherwise it has a way of forcing its way out on its own.
I will be back shortly with more lovely news and updates! Happy weekend ahead my friends! xx, Lana

No comments:

Post a Comment