Easter Weekend

Hello My Darlings,
This week was so extremely busy with a lots of ups and downs.  I totally had no time to upgrade or add to my blog.  But this morning as I woke up convinced that some things were left undone relative to my blog - I jumped in first thing: posted my new updates - some very exciting and some not as much.  

1.This week I have the prints/canvas prints from my sold paintings featured on GILT.com along with other wonderful and talented female artists. (Eli Halpin - fun and whimsical artist, Leigh Viner - totally most popular now, and a few more very talented ladies with a less familiar names).  I must say it was a Big disupointmet for my art not to be posted with my last name.  It was only as Lana's Art Gallery.... which is for artists a big deal!   It has been corrected for the future, however.
My Paintings on GILT

 2. Celebrating my birthday this week and also continues with my boys b-days so it is a lot of (not so healthy sometimes) food, but lots of good times. I'm so proud of my boys - they are such talented, smart, goal driven and fine young men. I wish them many blessings and happy life journeys!

3. I had work overload so I only made a small contribution on the treasury this week, but thank you all my prolific teammates (you know who you are :) for featuring my art in your most creative treasuries. Thank you to all! Here are my favorites:

Be Happy at Rainbow Day by MaRina
Spring Treasury by me
Subtle Rainbow by Erin

Few things to be added: lots of plans for  May and a lot of custom work for a short time period. But this weekend all for most important celebration of Easter and my best wishes to everyone who celebrate it. Happy Easter!

HUGS and KISSES,
          Lana

No comments:

Post a Comment