Custom Pet Portraits .... Down Memory Lane

lanasartstudio.blogspot.comI worked on a really sweet commission last week. The request was from an art lover/collector for a family pet portrait (I have done numerous commissioned portraits of her family over the years - thank you Rae so much for being a great supporter/appreciator of my art!
And I thought I would take a look in my files and show everyone some of the pet portraits I have done in the past......

This is from a few years back but is really memorable.   Every portrait had a very unique story behind it .... and I remember the moment of delivery of the commission and the joy and emotion it brought them.   We love our four legged family members!
with tails or not ... along with children, they are our most rewarding possession:)

Lanasartsudio.blogspot.com
Have a wonderful and productive week  everyone! And please excuse my absence for this weekend post :( ... I have to concentrate to complete a few custom works and I will have to really push myself for the next week to organize my tax mess! .... and I hope in no time it will be over....  so wish me luck!

XX, 
LANA

No comments:

Post a Comment