5 THINGS TO TRY THIS WEEKEND

  HELLO LOVELIES! Happy Friday! How was your week? My week just flew by and here is my wish list/hopes/plans for the weekend not in any particular order:
  1. Something new to try this weekend. Perhaps to add/learn one more tool for my social media marketing efforts: FlipBoardA pretty version of an RSS reader for the iPad & iPhone. Takes the articles and makes them appear in a magazine layout. Imagine a magazine custom made based on all your favorite websights' new articles. (FREE)
  2. Watch more  my favorite fashion shows like "Under the Gunn"  (have recorded latest episode...so this is the time to catch up) 
  3. I have a confession to make (shhh)...I hate a tax season :) But whether I like it or not, it is time to organize it!
  4. Support and cheer for my darling "golf champion" ... so he will become the county champion this weekend.... yehhh!
  5. My hope to have a quiet, peaceful evening with my man and boys ( I hope my oldest son will visit us this weekend ... he promised me ) with simple and soulful dinner! (my roses are growing fast and will start blooming soon (azaleas are already in full bloom) ... so I think it is time to start thinking about floral for a centerpiece......
But right now, I have some really lovely things to share with you....
    Inspired by French flower markets, we filled simple, galvanized tins with fresh peonies and lined them up for a centerpiece full of impact. Anyone (including those with zero floral experience) can put this centerpiece together in minutes, a day or two before your event. Flower Market Centerpiece created by Chelsea for Once Wed

    This 6 must try DIYs floral definatelly will bring you to a romantic, sweet spring mood and a smell is amazing - from Rachel for The Crafted Life.

    What inspires you? Perhaps the Chip It! can helps you to find a perfect colors palette for your room or decor. 
    http://design-seeds.com/index.php/home/entry/blossom-hues2
    Via

    {images: linked to individual sources above} Have a wonderful weekend, my friends!!! See you back here next week! xx, Lana

    No comments:

    Post a Comment