March Madness

 Happy Monday lovelies! 
How is Monday treating you so far?  I had a brief but lovely beach day getaway - to just see the beautiful blue water was so calm and relaxing ... I decided to start my weekly post with these fresh pictures!  Though it is in blue hues it is still definitely summery and uplifting I think:) What do you think?
Pin Itwww.lanasartstudio.blogspot.com
www.lanasart.etsy.com
www.lanasart.etsy.com

I decided to post this today - sun came out and all my blues were washed away....  I have my busy week ahead: a few commissions to finish, small illustrations to complete, get ready for my FL teacher's recertification renewal and most important prepare for my dear old ( not too old ... just from my high school years :)  friend come to visit me next week from New York ( it took her three years this time to finally visit Florida again - but it is better late then never :) 
I wish you a happy spring and many more great sunny days ahead!
xx,
 Lana

No comments:

Post a Comment