Spring Weekend

 Hello my friends! 
March almost is over and in no time the sun will shine everywhere ... just like here in Florida. The pollen and allergies are affecting not only me but my dog, despite that we are still enjoying outside activities!  I love to see the new blooms and flowers coming every day... azalea, and dogwoods are blooming already. So today, while my husband played golf, I just decided have date with myself and go for walk with buddy ... even he is a four legs ... he never think he just a dog:) ..lol 
Below is a picture of him trying to catch bees .... and he knows how!  He is actually an expert catcher moles, squirrels, bees, and even turtles! ..... It is quite a challenge trying to domesticate a rescue dog!



Have a sweet weekend and wishing everyone a happy spring! Do you have something interesting planned for this time of the year? Any exciting plans for spring? or spring brake perhaps? xx,
 Lana

No comments:

Post a Comment