Perfect Day To Stay at Home

 Hello my friends!  
Today and all this week actually a perfect gray and dreary day to stay at home and cozy up. I'm staying with computer all day and still in my PJ's since morning! I realized that now:) Normally in the mid afternoon I run errands, get things ready to mail and find my way back to the studio for more work. But today was one of those days where I just didn't feel like going. So, I didn't!  And what a luxury it was to work here all day, look outside to a gray and cold yard more fit for London than usually sunny Florida.  I let my dog roam around, sipped hot tea, listened to music, cranked out a few treasuries, answered my teammates comments, and just soaked up being lazy for a day!
Pin It
http://www.etsy.com/treasury/MTA2NzQ4MTZ8MjcyNTgyNjgyOA/infinity?ref=pr_treasury
Infinity (click on)
I made this Treasury that I'm specially fond of.  It has a warm, magical, fresh spring sort of feeling...
the kind of feelings sifting through my mind all day. I wish everyone a lovely weekend and Be Inspired!
P.S. Posted on Saturday .... totally forgot yesterday:)  How is your weekend going so far? Cheers!
xx, Lana





No comments:

Post a Comment