Atlantic Ocean - Tropical Vacation

Sometimes, we all need a getaway! Hello darlings!
Nothing beats sunny beaches, turquoise water and drinks with umbrellas. But unfortunately, not all of us can drop everything and enjoy a spur-of-the-moment cruise vacation. Thanks to my darling and my flexible schedule, we are so lucky to be able to take  a few days and get on the cruise ship almost any time. So for people in offices with less idyllic views, I dedicate these inspirational pictures.  Through magic social media including Facebook we can go on virtual vacations and the best part is you don't have to pay for it.  So scroll through these exotic picturesque shots from my iphone ... and take a break from the grind and look at the clear water, abundance of sun, and the lovely coconut trees. What a calm lifestyle the locals must enjoy!  
















The first day of any of my visits to the Bahamas (and this was was my fourth time)  is dedicated to planting my feet in the water, reading a book, sketching a little and soaking up the sunshine and keeping cool with lots of ocean swimming!  
I can practically smell the air and feel the sand between my toes just thinking about it.  The Bahamas islands have some of my favorite adventurous things: which for me includes wave-runners.  I don’t discriminate though, I love all that the islands have to offer equally.  And of course, snorkeling is always involved.   
(I used to work as a snorkel camp instructor during the summer months just a few years back)  

Nothing quite like seeing the fish, corals, and starfish you’re swimming around with!



We took our time exploring the city of Nassau seeing many small shops and restaurants.  The sites of the city and surrounding countryside were readily available to capture for creative inspiration.  I love the islands for their warm turquoise waters, the lush tropics, and the variation of experiences available to relax and stay away from a social media:) 

This is truly something you need to experience in our busy days!  Today I’m busting out some of our vacation snapshots and I noticed these pictures can't do justice to the beautiful tropical atmosphere
So, I’ll be posting more later of the art I saw there and hopefully inspiring your next vacation! 

How is you summer treat you so far? 
                                              xx, Lana

No comments:

Post a Comment