Last Week News and Latest Updates

Hello Lovelies,

I got personal note from the Hopper catalog manager about including my post in a recent feature about SLS Hotel South Beach on Hopper (Hopper catalogs the best travel-related content on the web to help travelers find inspiration and advice from knowledgeable bloggers)

http://www.hopper.com/activity/13p22/5pQH/sls-hotel-south-beach-miami-beach?utm_source=Blogger&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Personal-Final&utm_content=View

It is exciting to know that some of my humble experiences are sometimes noticed and published for larger views.  My regular readers may remember my December anniversary trip to Miami and this post. Thank you and Happy Travel to all!

Also, Society6 has selected and featured my print "Color Me Pretty Pink" at Society6 shop.
So, I've added some new art there and created some new products as well. Thank you for promotion team Society6!

I had a gorgeous spa treatment while my husband enjoyed his golf during our father day(s) stay at Ponte Vedra Resort. It is a sweet vacation place for the whole family and I'm looking forward to sharing more pictures with you in my next blog post. This place was established in 1928 and I think they still manage to project a relaxing and fun atmosphere, with is great for a family reunion or just plain rest and relaxation! 

Also check my post from last year....

New watercolors - romantic collection 
Seems like every new commission or trip I take inspires me to a new collection or new ideas. How about you? Where do you get your inspirations and how do you manage your creative impulses.... share share your comments with me ...
                                                               xx, Lana


No comments:

Post a Comment