New Summertime Treasury and Society6 Latest Updates

Hi sweets! I’m busy working on a few commissions and also I’m hoping to add more pictures from our Bahamas cruise last month.  Look for them this weekend or next, but in the meantime I wanted to let you know that I’ve just added two watercolor prints to my Society6 shop




Let me know what do you think.... I really like the clocks and bags from there 

Bonus…if you shop via the links found in this post you will receive Free Worldwide shipping through 6/8/14! See everything in my shop: http://society6.com/LanasArt




Welcome to my new treasury for the month of June!  'Summertime Blues ' by lanasart


FÄBODA bracelet // aquamari...
$18

Linen smock. Women pinafore ...
$65

Copper and Ceramics Necklace...
$35

Blue summer, travel photo pr...
$17

Love Heart Pinata (Large)
$90

Statement embroider leopard ...
$85

Personalized Couple's Cu...
$19

Blue Wedgewood china collect...
$30

50% SALE Haute couture gold ...
$389

dream boat of Greece travell...
$45

Bird illustration, bird acry...
$17

Geometric earrings Tetragon ...
$15

Blue Tie Dye newborn socks, ...
$5.5

Tooth Fairy Fox Teepee Toy P...
$24

A Bespoke Bonnet
$38

Blue Batik Sea Turtle WOD Cr...
$20
Powered By Handmadeology - Also, grand thank you BBA team for helping me figure out how to use Treasury Maker for posting on my blog.

Have a Fabulous and Fun-Tastic end of the week!!!!  
xx, Lana




No comments:

Post a Comment